Take away eye make-up. Coat your lids, then gently swab with a tissue.
2. Spotlight cheekbones. Pretend a mannequin’s bone structure by patting and mixing a tiny amount throughout cheekbones. The shine attracts gentle and creates a contoured impact.
Three. Gloss your lips. Add purple meals dye — or tastier cherry Kool-Support powder — to a dab of petroleum jelly for instant lip color.
Four. Get an excellent tan. Dry pores and skin tends to soak up excess tanning lotion, leaving skin splotchy. Clean on petroleum jelly earlier than utilizing tanning merchandise.
5. Preserve your fragrance. Dab on pulse factors, like your wrists and the sides of your neck, before spritzing on perfume. Your scent will last your complete day.
6. Buff away dry skin. Mix with brown sugar to concoct an at-dwelling exfoliator.
7. Tame unruly eyebrows. Dot petroleum jelly on your fingertip or a clear mascara wand and sweep throughout brows in a single path, from inside to out.
Eight. Intensify eye shadow. Morph your powder shadows into creams for a more pigmented shade (prime your lids with basis and translucent powder first to avoid creasing).
16 Genius Uses for Coffee
9. Protect skin from hair dye. Easy a layer at your hairline earlier than using home shade and you’ll keep away from onerous-to-take away darkish stains.
10. Seal cut up ends. Coat ends to conceal dryness and frizz when you are between trims. You can too rub a bit of between your fingers and use as hair wax for texture or to easy flyaways. Wash it out with a clarifying shampoo.
Petroleum Production Device11. Stretch your lotion. Running low on your favorite moisturizer? Add petroleum jelly to prolong its life.
12. Get an ideal manicure. Dab just a little around your nails when you’re DIY-ing a manicure or pedicure to maintain polish from getting in your pores and skin.
13. Soften skin. Earlier than going to mattress, rub petroleum jelly on places where pores and skin is further-dry, like on your elbows or the heels of your ft. Skin might be super-delicate once you wake up.
14. Remove rings. Is a ring stuck in your finger? Petroleum jelly may help it slide off simply.
15. Cease squeaks. Apply to squeaky hinges on doorways or cabinets to keep them quiet.