Petroleum Engineer Resume In Houston, TX
Detail-oriented and Enterprising Petroleum Engineer with Masters in Petroleum Engineering supported by more than 3+ years of area analysis and in depth skilled work expertise in oil and gas operations with technical and managerial astute. gas storage tank Makes a speciality of supervising tasks life cycle and collaborating with team members and distributors/purchasers to streamline workflows, offering visualization for technical concepts and analytics to establish key metrics for decision making to executives to maximise effectivity. Expertise
Production Engineering Decline Curves and Financial Evaluation Synthetic Elevate Optimization Undertaking Management
Knowledge Analysis Properly Log Analysis
Material Steadiness Price Transient Evaluation
SQL Scripting PHDWIN
Spotfire, Tableau (Information Analytics Software) Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) IHS FRACPRO SGEMS
SOTAOG LLC – Houston, TX Could 2017 – Current
• Managing analysis on Rod Pump failures, gas lift optimization and creating predictive model for Sucker rod pump failures using machine studying algorithms reminiscent of neural networks and choice bushes regression
• Presenting solutions to key decision makers relating to the sucker rod pump information set and controlling rod string failures by forecasting analysis and improving cash stream.
• Figuring out attributes for root causes of rod and tubing failures for modeling and cross evaluations.
• Partnering with builders for troubleshooting issues reducing manual costs.
• Handling project schedules by creating workflows for each module of mannequin whereas coordinating with workforce members Pioneer Exploration LLC – Houston, TX Sept 2015 – March 2017 Operations Engineer
• Collaborated with Manufacturing Foremen and Subject Engineers to optimize manufacturing, analyzing and minimize LOE every day for over 150+ wells in TX, KS,
• Created action plans, governed work-over rig execution within specified value estimates assembly deadlines for five West Texas wells growing 10% in oil production.
• Optimized chemical packages for fields on a regular basis in consultation with foremen, chemical distributors and engineers.
• Interpreted properly logs for re-perforation on 10 Kansas wells (Mississippi formation) so as to add 7% to production working in a group of production engineers.
• Reduced Re-pull prices bakken oil field map by $40,000 conducting Artificial carry optimization on Sucker Rods and ESPs compared to previous 12 months for Spivey-Grabs discipline in Kansas
• Gathered and analyzed manufacturing knowledge producing reviews by figuring out Metrics resembling Revenues, Earnings, and so forth. offering insights to the VP of Engineering.
• Coordinated with effectively site personnel to make sure most working efficiency of floor equipment like dehydrators, separators, heater-treaters and circulate-traces
GDS WARE LLC – Houston, TX March 2015 – Sept 2017
Offered Reservoir Engineering expertize in the corporate specializing in Information and Manufacturing Management Software for Information Capturing in Upstream Market.
Developed workflows for the reservoir administration software encompassing all Fashionable Technical Kind Curves, Price Transient Evaluation (RTA) together with Classical Decline curves integrated with Financial Analysis.
Liaised between end customers and company employees in order to make sure improved enterprise unit’s objective. Sparta Oil Tools Pvt Ltd. – Vadodara, India April 2011 – March 2012 Application Engineer
• Led staff of technicians for Packer Meeting and Stress testing in my tenure specifically Hydraulic Packers, Mechanical Packers, Sliding Sleeves, and many others.
• Coordinated with design engineers making sure technical requirements are met primarily based on client’s requirement
• Reviewed work orders for numerous down hole instruments to manufacture and interacted with clients concerning any technical and cost inquiries.
Yennai Hydrocarbon Pvt. Ltd – Mumbai, India 2009 -2010 Engineer Intern
Engineered Rig Up and Rig Down Procedures for Floor Properly Testing Equipment.
Reviewed working situations for floor effectively testing tools like movement head, Sand filter, Surface safety valve, Data Header, Choke Manifold, Emergency, Shutdown system, Heat exchanger, Separator, bakken oil field map Gauge tank. It helped to have a extra pragmatic approach to the workings of Surface equipment and see the impression on production.