Aarkstore Enterprise -Key Players In European Oil Refining
Aarkstore Enterprise –
Key Players In European Oil Refining: Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses
Key questions answered by this report…
• What are the refining and marketing methods of Europes top 25 dongying shijielonghui petroleum equipmentmpany ranking refining companies
• Which factors are affecting the operational performance of main refiners essentially the most
• What is the competitive positioning of each firm with respect to sectoral publicity, crude refining capacity and number of refinery websites
• Which upgrading technologies are upcoming and what might be their impression on product demand
• What are the exit obstacles for the European refining trade
• How do the upgrading ratios of Europe’smajor oil refining companies compare
Enterprise Intelligence for the Vitality Trade
The portfolio of vitality administration stories are designed to help you make properly informe d and timely business selections. We perceive the issues facinga right this moment’s power executives when trying to drive your business forward, and admire the importance of correct, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We enable you to crystallize your business selections.
The power of our vitality research and analysis is derived from entry to unparalleled databases and libraries of knowledge and the usage of proprietary analytic methods. Reviews are authored by independent consultants and contain findings garnered from devoted major methanol installation research. Our authors’ leading positions safe them entry to interview key executives and to ascertain which points might be of best strategic significance for the industry.
Our energy portfolio of studies can be used throughout a variety of enterprise features to assess market circumstances and devise future methods and canopy the oil, gas, electricity and utility sectors and key energy issues including cogeneration and carbon sequestration.
Key findings from this report…
• Refinery volumetric loss has elevated to 10 million tonnes (mt) in 2006 from 5.1mt in 1990 throughout the European countries examined by this report.
• Six international locations accounted for 70.8% of European refining capability in 2006 – the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
• Whole is top ranked with a web crude capacity of 2,097.Four thousand b/cd in 2006. Although Complete has an upgrading ratio of 27.5% in 2006, which is beneath the European common of 34%.
• ExxonMobil ranks as the biggest oil firm operating in Europe in terms of whole revenue in 2006 at US$331.3 billion throughout refining, advertising, exploration and production.
• Shell has the strongest refining presence in Europe with thirteen refineries fully or partly owned adopted by Whole with 12 refineries fully or partly owned.
• Saras has the very best upgrading ratio of 78.7% and Petroplus has the lowest upgrading ratio of 6.Four%
Key Players in European Oil Refining
Trade evaluation, key traits and nation profiles
The European downstream industry is dealing with many challenges. Poor returns in recent times have made it unprofitable for oil refining companies to spend money on upgrading refineries to process different crude oils, which will likely be needed as North Sea manufacturing declines. Changing gas consumption patterns have driven the demand for center distillates to develop faster than any other main refined product. As well as dieselization has additionally led to decline in gasoline demand for seven steady years in Western Europe, resulting in a surplus of gasoline and blended stocks.
Key Players in European Oil Refining: Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses is a brand new report examines market dynamics in the European Refining Sector, focussing on the highest 25 refining firms. This new report details the key tendencies, analyzes the upgrading capacities of main oil refining companies and examines key points confronting the trade.
Assess Europe’s leading oil refining companies, anticipate future traits and enhance your competitive methods with this new report.
This new report will allow you to…
• Understand the keys issues within the European oil refining market including exit boundaries, upgrading ratios and the factors which can be affecting the operational performance of leading refiners.
• Predict major demand tendencies and sure key pipeline initiatives for refinery upgradation across the leading European oil refining firms utilizing the data contained on this report.
• Assess the longer term sustainability dongying shijielonghui petroleum equipmentmpany ranking strategies of leading European oil refining companies in relation to implementation of latest EU regulations in 2009.
• Benchmark the main European oil refining corporations using this report’s examination of refining and marketing operations, internet crude capacity, financial results and SWOT analyses for: