Automation Process Management Specialist In Houston, Texas, United States
The Automation Process Management Specialist performs a key function in supporting Midstream Operations by creating and enhancing PLC applications.
Duties may include:
– Identifying the sequence of operations for PLC program growth using cause and impact charts
– Interfacing with each legacy and new Rockwell Automation platform communications
– Creating PLC programing and electrical integration design round varied platforms of VFDs
– Developing or enhancing of PLC and HMI applications to accommodate operational wants of technicians in the sphere
– Programing development of PLC programs for pump and tankage distribution programs and purposes involving strain and move loop controls
– Processing control community communications configuration and implementation for a number of PLC and HMI methods
– Utilizing DOS ARP commands together with C++ and Visual Fundamental applications are repetitive
– Interfacing with VMware and server virtualization using thin consumer applications
– Configuring and assigning Ethernet IP’s for a number of device management networks
– Interfacing with multiple numerous telemetry and SCADA programs
– Mapping Data bases for SCADA, HMI, PLC techniques
– Growing batching control systems
– Appling specialized knowledge to ensure the safety, reliability, and value effectiveness of expertise used to satisfy business necessities.
– Drawback Fixing: Identify and correct safety hazards or system flaws that contribute to downtime or inefficient operations.
– Accountability: Chargeable for the security, efficiency and reliability of P&T facility automation techniques. Chargeable for the execution of associated initiatives.
– Legally authorized to work within the job posting country
– 2 yr Technical Diploma, Diploma, Associates Diploma or higher
– 5 or more years of experience growing PLC programs
– Cisco 200-601 IMINS2 course completion & CCNA Industrial how much oil do we use a day Certification & CCDE Certification on Cisco Industrial Community Methods
– VMware Certifications /Knowledge Heart Virtualization/Community Virtualization/Cloud Administration & Automation
– Joint certification of Rockwell Automation Industrial Methods completion course CCP2182
– 1 or extra years of expertise with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
– Prepared and in a position, with or with out reasonable accommodation, to complete the following:
Journey 40% of the time
Work in harsh weather situations
Must maintain a valid driver’s license
– Eight or more years of expertise with program development on Allen Bradley PLC software program platforms
– 5 or more years of experience in commissioning and creating PLC programs for pump controls utilizing VFDs
– 3 or extra years of expertise with Variable Frequency how much oil do we use a day Drives
– Expert level understanding and demonstrated means to program and/or configure automation technology resembling: sensors, PID loop control, knowledge communications, and other electrical machines
– Familiarity and experience with Pipeline & Terminal business processes and tools similar to mainline motors and engines, pipeline move measurement tools, and tank stage measurement equipment
At Phillips 66, while “what” we do may be very totally different from individual to individual, there is a “how” that connects all of us. It’s how we work, how we collaborate and how we succeed together. It’s this shared “how” that our competency framework describes in detail. We call it the Keys to Success because it will probably unlock the potential within us all.
Keys to Success
– Prof: Adaptability—Demonstrate Adaptability And Learning
– Prof: Building Collaborative Relationships—Build Partnerships
– Prof: Communication—Communicate Professionally
– Prof: Judgment—Exercise Professional Judgment
– Prof: Results Orientation—Optimize Results
We personal or lease numerous belongings to supply environmentally secure, strategic and well timed supply and terminaling and storage of crude oil, refined merchandise, natural fuel and NGL. These belongings embody pipeline programs; petroleum product, crude oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminals; a petroleum coke handling facility; marine vessels; railcars and trucks.
Phillips 66 is a diversified vitality manufacturing and logistics firm. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips sixty six Partners, the company’s grasp restricted partnership, is an integral asset within the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the corporate has 14,600 staff dedicated to security and working excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of belongings as of March 31, 2017. For more info, go to www.phillips66.com at http://www.phillips66.com/ or comply with us on Twitter @Phillips66Co .
To be considered
With a purpose to be thought of for this position it’s essential to complete all the utility process, which incorporates answering all prescreening questions and offering your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of January 21, 2018 .
Candidates for common U.S. positions have to be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or momentary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with non permanent visas resembling E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who want sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for rent.
If you loved this write-up and you would certainly like to obtain more facts concerning refinery of petroleum kindly browse through our webpage.