Petroleum Equipment Company was formed in 1944 when Mr. E.W. Fox, a distributor for Tokheim, and Mr. Johnny Whitfield teamed collectively to kind a service organization devoted to repairing outdated gasoline pumps and related equipment. World Battle II was in progress on the time, so no new gear was accessible to be offered.
After 1948, PECO was incorporated and later was joined by Mr. Luther Curry after which later Mr. Raylon Pigg and Mr. W.T. Hays, Jr. A number of years later Mr. A.B.(Bryce) Pigg, brother of Raylon, turned affiliated with the corporate
In 1966, Mr. Fox, the founder, had a stroke and was unable to proceed as President. His wife, Mrs. methanol can Celeste M. Fox, took over the reins as President and Basic Supervisor until 1985, when her grandson Forrest Rhemann grew to become President. The company noticed growth in the 1980’s and the retirement of Raylon Pigg. The company moved from the Hooker Road location to its current Richland location in Wire mesh corrugated 1992. Bryce Pigg retired in 1997. The company continued its progress by means of the 1990’s and looks forward to continued progress and expansion in the new millenium.