Aarkstore Enterprise -Key Gamers In European Oil Refining
Aarkstore Enterprise –
Key Gamers In European Oil Refining: Positioning, efficiency and SWOT analyses
Key questions answered by this report…
• What are the refining and marketing methods of Europes top 25 refining companies
• Which elements are affecting the operational performance of leading refiners essentially the most
• What’s the aggressive positioning of each firm with petroleum refinery liquid effluent guidelines uk respect to sectoral exposure, crude refining capability and number of refinery sites
• Which upgrading technologies are upcoming and what can be their impression on product demand
• What are the exit barriers for the European refining industry
• How do the upgrading ratios of Europe’smajor oil refining firms evaluate
Business Intelligence for the Vitality Business
The portfolio of vitality management reports are designed that can assist you make effectively informe d and timely enterprise decisions. We understand the problems facinga at the moment’s energy executives when making an attempt to drive your online business ahead, and appreciate the importance of correct, up-to-date, incisive product, market and company analysis. We aid you to crystallize what you are promoting choices.
The strength of our vitality research and evaluation is derived from entry to unparalleled databases and libraries of information and using proprietary analytic strategies. Stories are authored by impartial experts and include findings garnered from devoted major research. Our authors’ leading positions safe them access to interview key executives and to ascertain which issues might be of biggest strategic significance for the business.
Our power portfolio of reports can be used across a wide range of enterprise capabilities to evaluate market situations and devise future methods and cover the oil, fuel, electricity and utility sectors and key power points including cogeneration and carbon sequestration.
Key findings from this report…
• Refinery volumetric loss has increased to 10 million tonnes (mt) in 2006 from 5.1mt in 1990 across the European international locations examined by this report.
• Six nations accounted for 70.8% of European refining capacity in 2006 – the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.
• Complete is prime ranked with a net crude capacity of 2,097.Four thousand b/cd in 2006. Though Complete has an upgrading ratio of 27.5% in 2006, which is under the European average of 34%.
• ExxonMobil ranks as the biggest oil company working in Europe in terms of complete income in 2006 at US$331.3 billion across refining, advertising and marketing, exploration and production.
• Shell has the strongest refining presence in Europe with 13 refineries totally or partly owned adopted by Total with 12 refineries totally or partly owned.
• Saras has the best upgrading ratio of 78.7% and Petroplus has the bottom upgrading ratio of 6.Four%
Key Gamers in European Oil Refining
Trade evaluation, key trends and nation profiles
The European downstream industry is dealing with many challenges. Poor returns lately have made it unprofitable for oil refining corporations to spend money on upgrading refineries to course of totally different crude oils, which can be crucial as North Sea manufacturing declines. Altering fuel consumption patterns have driven the demand for middle distillates to grow quicker than another major refined product. As well as dieselization has also led to decline in gasoline demand for seven steady years in Western Europe, resulting in a surplus of gasoline and blended stocks.
Key Gamers in European Oil Refining: Positioning, performance and SWOT analyses is a new report examines market dynamics in the European Refining Sector, focussing on the petroleum refinery liquid effluent guidelines uk highest 25 refining companies. This new report particulars the key trends, analyzes the upgrading capacities of leading oil refining firms and examines key issues confronting the trade.
Assess Europe’s main oil refining firms, anticipate future traits and enhance your aggressive strategies with this new report.
This new report will allow you to…
• Perceive the keys points in the European oil refining market including exit boundaries, upgrading ratios and the components which can be affecting the operational performance petroleum refinery liquid effluent guidelines uk of leading refiners.
• Predict main demand trends and certain key pipeline tasks for refinery upgradation across the main European oil refining corporations using the info contained on this report.
• Assess the future sustainability strategies of main European oil refining corporations in relation to implementation of latest EU rules in 2009.
• Benchmark the main European oil refining companies utilizing this report’s examination of refining and advertising and marketing operations, internet crude capacity, monetary results and SWOT analyses for: